Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Colin Beavan, the No Impact Man, and me.

Colin Beavan, the No impact man, and me. That's right, I saw my name next to that of Colin Beavan, an interesting New Yorker who blogs, writes books and features in documentaries about striving to make no or little environmental impact. He's an interesting fellow, and it was cool to see my name next to his in a magazine editor's list of writers to thank for contributing to that issue.

I may not be famous (nor do I really wish to be), but there is some thrill in sharing pages with someone famous and interesting. By some measure some writers use, I'm succeeding. And that's pretty cool. It also marks my foray into writing for a publication that focuses on environmental issues. That's pretty cool too.

Recent things I've written online:

Hormone-free Milk: Dairy Companies Pledging Not to Use Artificial Bovine Growth Hormone

Fertility Drug May Prevent Conception

Fight Breast Cancer with Salmon, Not Pink Cupcakes (And Other Cancer- Fighting Tips)

Fast Food, Junk Food and Obesity Subsidized by Federal Government

Cloth Diapers Versus Disposables: Switching Systems

No comments:

Post a Comment